So I thought we’d have a little bit of fun today. My friend Amanda over at Miles Gone By tagged me in her 11 Things post the other day so I thought I would play along. Here’s the rules…
#1 You must post these rules.
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Are you ready? Let’s do it…
11 Things About Me
1. I sang in the choir all throughout middle school, high school, and then Gospel choir in college. I’m an Alto.
2. I’m an only child. Spoiled rotten and I love it.
3. I worked at a gourmet deli/wine shop in college. Not only did I learn how to properly make a deli sandwich, I learned a lot about different types of wines from all over the world. It was a lot of fun.
4. My favorite wine is Argententian Malbec.
5. I am allergic to penicillin.
6. My first job was working at a local movie theater making waffle cones in the café. Hated every minute of it.
7. One of my favorite holidays is Mardi Gras. Me and my boyfriend go to this local Mardi Gras parade every year, it is so much fun.
8. If don’t have a cup of coffee in the morning, I’m a total zombie.
9. I am horrible at keeping up with jewelry, especially earrings.
10. I am addicted to Pinterest. How else would I know how to cook, pick out my clothes and decorate my home?
11. I do not know how to roll my tongue. It really made for some awkward times when I took Spanish classes in school.
1. What was the first concert that you ever went to?
I went to see Dru Hill & Immature back in the day. I had a thing for R & B boy bands. Anyone remember Sisqo?
2. If you were on Death Row, what would you choose for your last meal?
Sushi and red wine.
3. What was your most favorite Halloween costume that you have worn?
I borrowed my friend’s Southern Belle costume a few years ago…it was super cute and hoochie mama-fied.
4. Which actress would you like to star as you if you had a movie made about your life? Sanaa Lathan…or Zoe Saldana. I have a girl crush on them both.
5. If you could open any type of business what would it be?
A boutique that specializes in running clothes and accessories for women. Because who doesn’t love running in loud colors and skirts?
6. You have a free plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, but you can only stay there for 24 hours. Where are you going?
Somewhere tropical and sunny, umbrella drink in hand.
7. What is your favorite TV series, past or present?
The Real Housewives on Bravo. It’s my guilty pleasure; I watch them all. Housewives drama all day every day, I love it.
8. When did you first feel like a runner?
When I ran my first marathon, the Chicago Marathon, back in 2010. There was something about checking that 26.2 off of my bucket list that made it feel official.
9. What is the last thing that you splurged on? Probably a race entry.
10. Night owl or early bird? Definitely an early bird. There’s nothing more beautiful than a sunrise, a new morning to start fresh.
11. What is one thing that you wished you would have learned to do? Play the piano. I tried to learn when I was younger but it just didn’t stick.
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
What is your favorite time of year?
Would you rather go to the mall or go shopping online?
What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
What one thing would you like to accomplish in 2012?
Marathon runner & group fitness instructor at 24 Hour Fitness. Passionate about family, friends, traveling. Loves destination races. Loves dining out, cooking in, being around down to earth people, writing, sunrises.
View more posts