Alright alright, so it is getting down to that time of year again. Can you believe we only have 2 weeks left til Christmas? I have yet to do my Christmas shopping or even send out my cards. I’m definitely slackin’. This weekend…definitely this weekend. But I am getting into the Christmas spirit for sure, listening to holiday music in the car and at work. So I figured ’tis the season…for a survey! Thanks Janae for the idea!
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
I really love the Christmas classics…but one of my faves right now has to be this song…it’s been re-done a thousand times but this original will be an all time fave.
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
I usually don’t on the actual day but I LOVE running on Christmas EVE! Last year I did a group run with my amazing running buddies, we ran for miles and miles crazy early in the morning around the town of Frisco and then warmed up with yummy Starbucks drinks. Always a good time.
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
My mom always makes a yummy breakfast consisting of grits, eggs, turkey sausage. Basically the works. Lots of kisses to the mama.
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
Watching this Christmas movie. Never gets old.
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
I am a faker. Not even gonna lie. I love me some fake trees. Easy maintenance, no mess. And you can play with all sorts of fun colors. My white Christmas tree has been going strong for 2 long years.
6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
I would say more Christmas SOCKS…definitely a YAY. You can never have enough cozy Christmas socks.
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
Mama’s house usually…my dad is coming up from Houston this year so I will be looking fwd to spending lots of QT with my papa. Love my crazy fam.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?
I usually always make some kind of yummy treat…and I have a feeling this recipe may be my go to this year…I made a batch last night and I foresee this being made into lots of coworker Christmas gifts. I like to call it the crack snack. Yummy yum yumm.
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings… yes or no?
Definitely take turns. Oh and I bought these stockings last year for me and the boo, red for the girls and blue for the boys.
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?
Elf…for sure! Or Love Actually…yes that definitely tops the list. Love.
What are your favorite Christmas/holiday traditions? Have you run any fun holiday races yet? What’s your favorite Christmas song?