1. Running is just plain amazing for the brain. All of those endorphins truly are good for the body mind and soul connection.
Lifehack seems to think so too.
2. Going through a bad breakup? Crisis or tragedy? Hey, it may not change the situation, but it will enable you to get through it with just a little more pep in your step.
3. What is better for you? Sitting on your couch eating your emotions, downing a pint of Ben and Jerry’s after a long stressful day on the job… or going for a run? I don’t know about you but I pick mileage. Nuff said.
4. Some days all I need is my music and a good run. And all is good in the world.
5. It makes you not want to punch people in the face. Need I say more?
Hey runners – what are some reasons why you run?
17 thoughts on “5 Reasons Why Running Really is Cheaper Than Therapy.”
Music + Good run = Life ❤
#2 is why I started running in the first place! You nailed those 5 reasons!
You are rocking it sister! Keep it up!!
I run because I decided to change my lifestyle. I run because I make me feel free and capable to do things that I never imagine. It free my mind this is very important for me.
Having the mind free is a beautiful thing!
I agree 100%
I remember one time I was so upset and angry about something that happened at work. I told my husband I needed to go run, and he didn’t get it! I just needed to get rid off all this built up anger, but he thought I needed to get in miles for a race. It is such a great stress release!
Absolutely! Some days that is all you need. I hear ya loud and clear! 🙂
But this is more truth and secret to life: Sitting on your couch …downing a pint of Ben and Jerry’s after a long …run 🙂
Aw man! Hey whatever suits your fancy, LOL!
In this season, it’s #5. Definitely.
I run to de-stress myself, keep myself going and to keep motivated! I really enjoyed reading your blog again! Do you have any advice on blogging and how to keep the reader(s) engaged?
All are fantastic reasons! I’d say just write and keep the main focus something that you are passionate about…your passion will shine through in your writing, and I always make sure to reply and have convo with my readers! A lot of people that comment on my blog are friends or people who have followed me over the years, and I follow them as well. It takes time but it’s super fun to build your blog audience. Best of luck!
Well said! Plus you can eat as much pizza as you want 😁🍕
Hey, you do you! LOL pizza is some good stuff brother!