So I was tagged by the lovely blogger Charlotte to do this 5 random thoughts post. Well actually I was tagged on Instagram…but as you all know I am rebellious so I thought I’d do a blog post instead. Here we go!
1. Lovely colors in the sky this a.m. Absolutely worth getting up for even though I went bowling last night and didn’t go to bed till 10 p.m. Hashtag worth it.
2. I have discovered that I am actually kind of decent in bowling. I think I need to join a bowling league or something? It could be my new hobby besides ultra running! Ha. Just saying.
3. My grandmother had swag, yes? I am loving this throwback photo. My mom has been finding all of these random pics of family from back in the day and I am loving it.
4. This pool floatie. Like seriously, I need this in my life. Floating at the pool with an adult beverage is going down this weekend.
5. Lemongrass essential oil. Smells amazing, in small quantities. Perfect clean scent for the office. My thoughts are so exciting, I know.
What are some of your random thoughts today?
6 thoughts on “Five Random Thoughts Thursday.”
Beautiful morning sky! I can’t seem to get myself out of bed early these days. All the credit in the world to you, as I know you do it consistently! Have a great day!
It definitely helps to have a routine down (and a running club for accountability) thanks girl!!
My 5 Random thoughts for today. 1. I wonder how much water a dog really is getting when they lap up the water form their bowl? 2. If a pair of pants have belt loops, does that mean you “have” to wear a belt? 3. I sooooo need a vacation to the beach! 4. I love the feel of the warm sun on m skin. I want to experience that everyday! 5. There is nothing like the feeling I get when I accomplish something I did not think I could do!
I can dig it!! Especially the ones about vacation, beach and sunshine! Enjoy your day!!
I love that you answered in a blog post!
Your grandma is such a gorgeous lady. I love finding pictures when my parents were young and swagger. Enjoy your floatie and beverage this weekend.
Thanks Char!! She was amazing. I definitely miss her and her swag!!