–The humidity for all of my runs this week seriously has been through the roof. It truly never gets easier dealing with sky high humidity. I am just a bucket of sweat every time and my pace kind of takes a hit too. All good though, still getting my miles in.
–As runners I feel like we have to have something to complain about, amiright?! If it is not one thing, it is another.
–I will admit, I did sleep in until about 6 or 7 AM before a couple of my runs this week (which was glorious) but I just do not feel as productive if I don’t run at 5AM-ish?? When I run earlier, my entire day is BETTER. More coffee fueled ya know…but BETTER. More productive. I also think more clearly and just feel like I’m the ish, in general. hahaha.
–Yeah, I am one of those…annoying morning people, what can I say.
In other news…I found a random ABOUT ME quiz and I feel like today would be a good time to take it. Why not, right? Let’s get straight to it. It’s always good to know each other a little better!! These questions are quite random too.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? My red hoodie I bought in San Fran
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Sure
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes…quickly…got places to go and people to see!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Productive
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? Sharpie
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It’s been too long
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, the dude at 7-eleven that gave me a free coffee! Oh happy day.
9. What are you craving right now? Sunshine and pool time.
10. Do you floss? Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? I feel indifferent about it.
12. Are you emotional? I can be…hey I’m a girl!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? probably
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it!
15. Do you like your hair? Yes, especially when my curls BEHAVE!!
16. Do you like yourself? I love me some me.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Why not?
18. What are you listening to right now? Spin cycle radio. I’m obsessed.
19. Were your parents strict? My mom was. My dad is pretty laid back, my mom is the more intense personality. I am a crazy mix of them both.
20. Would you go sky diving? If the opportunity presented itself. Probably and I would be screaming the entire time.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Love it.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes a few…favorite sighting? Spotted Boris Kodjoe at Whole Foods in LA! I wish I still had that photo. Need to go back in the vault and track it down.
23. Do you rent movies often? HAHA people still do that?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? I have sparkly mase that I keep in my purse. My mom gave it to me. Because she knew I would use it…because GLITTER. She gives me a lot of self-defense things because ya know, I’m a runner.
25. How many countries have you visited? 4
26. Have you made a prank phone call? My younger days yes
27. Ever been on a train? Yes…I would love to travel that way again. Good old days with AMTRAK.
28. Brown or white eggs? Brown, cage free. I know, super boujee.
29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes but i’m not good at keeping up with chapstick for some reason!
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yep
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My spin class while they kick my ass. And I kick theirs, I’m a fitness instructor. What’s your superpower?
34. Are you too forgiving? Not really. I wish I was more forgiving, i’m working on it.
35. Ever been in love? Yes
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working it
37. Ever have cream puffs? I don’t remember so probably not.
38. Last time you cried? Watching something on TV
39. What was the last question you asked? Something related to television technical talk. It is fun working in TV behind the scenes land.
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring…not too hot or too cold. And it is around the time of my birthday of course!!
41. Do you have any tattoos? 1…it’s tastefully hidden 🙂
42. Are you sarcastic? At times
43. Ever walked into a wall? haha yes
44. Favorite color? Hot pink
45. Have you ever slapped someone? Playfully!
46. Is your hair curly? Yes
47. What was the last CD you bought? Geez, I don’t buy CD’s, I download.
And I suppose I will add a curly hair pic of me, for good measure. I am going to try to take some more pics soon…actually I just restocked my spiring wardrobe and ordered the cutest dresses and such from SHEIN. So I will be taking some pics of myself in my new getup soon.
Answer any or all of the questions!
Or, just tell me something random today.
12 thoughts on “Random Thoughts Thursday.”
I’ll answer a few:
What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? The part of label on my jar of Vaseline that says PROTECTS MINOR CUTS & BURNS
Do you floss? Yes, I’m not a monster
Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick, I’m not a monster
Do you rent movies often? Was this written in 1998?
Do you have a cell phone? I think it was written in 1998
What was the last CD you bought? Definitely 1998
hahaha. I’M NOT A MONSTER. love it 🙂 🙂
Did not read all the of the list,
43. Ever walked into a wall? I hit the wall during my marathon, and I cried.
LOL look at you admitting to not reading my entire blog post. You straight savage, you!!
Speed read, read the first, last, and something in the middle 🙂
I feel like you’re using “at times” pretty loosely for that sarcasm. 🙂
Well you know the snark keeps things interesting 🙂
That it does, my friend.
The humidity! A runners worst enemy… or one of them at least. I read somewhere that you can just go ahead and add 30-90 seconds on every mile when the humidity hits. This happened in my last race and it was SUPER frustrating! Not to mention what it does to my hair, frizz city, lol!
Yay for your #8, girl! Gotta love a freebie!🙌🏻 ☕️
Right?! That freebie was so lovely and made my entire day. Funny how something so small means so much!
these quizzes are always kind of fun. Okay, some answers from me:
15. Do you like your hair? Yes, especially when I take the time to wash and style it 🙂 Which doesn’t happen as often as I’d like, because I’m a runner 😉
16. Do you like yourself? I like your answer, Chelsea. Super healthy 🙂 I like myself most of the time.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Agree with you- why not? I may not agree with him- but he was president and it will definitely be interesting
18. What are you listening to right now? “Summer” by Celeste.
19. Were your parents strict? Dad was strict, mom intense, and being in trouble was the worst.
25. How many countries have you visited? I don’t feel like counting. Almost all of western Europe.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes. See number 25. Best way to travel through Europe!
38. Last time you cried? a few weeks ago on the train (see, good thing I didn’t lie on #27) from London to Cambridge. Stress and hormones.
43. Ever walked into a wall? No, but into a glass door and a few times into a screen door. I broke a screen that way. Thank goodness I never broke a glass door.
Love it! So fun learning more about you!!