Random Thoughts Thursday.

The weather this week for running has been downright glorious! A tad humid especially this morning but still sunny. Yesterday was almost 90 degrees! Time to find me a pool (and a grill) somewhere.

Why does grilled food always taste better when guys do it?! I just like to sit and look pretty while a man cooks my food on the grill. Just saying.

Do not know about you but about 90 percent of my plans this weekend have been canceled due to the CORONA. The other 10 percent is running.

Thankful that my sport can mostly be done alone without human contact haha. Introverts unite. Actually I am more of an AMBIVERT but I’m letting my inner introvert shine bright right about now.

Share some randomness with me today! Are u an introvert, extrovert? Both??

Both. The only child in me wants to forever be introvert but I also love me some keep it real people.

Published by thedancingrunner

Marathon runner & group fitness instructor at 24 Hour Fitness. Passionate about family, friends, traveling. Loves destination races. Loves dining out, cooking in, being around down to earth people, writing, sunrises.

2 thoughts on “Random Thoughts Thursday.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: